TweetBufferI want to start this blog for 3 reasons: I won’t lie, I want to get more reference material for prospective clients to hire me and my services. I have heaps of information that I would like to share with others just as countless other blogs have helped me. I continually find myself attacking problems […]READ MORE »
- Strange charset on STS 3.8 dashboard
- Failed to read schema document ‘xjc.xsd’, because ‘file’ access is not allowed due to restriction set by the accessExternalSchema property.
- HTTP Status 405 with Spring Security with custom form login using JavaConfig
- Security Watch: http://www.ihg.com
- Enable Java assertions in Maven for Tomcat and Jetty
New Tag Cloud
akka Annotations (JSR-181) Apache Apache Maven Avaya BPEL Camel Cargo Continuous Integration (CI) CXF cygwin DBUnit Eclipse IDE Gradle Grails Groovy Hibernate Integration Testing Intellij J2EE java-javaee-j2ee JAXB Jetty jmeter JNDI JPA (JSR-220) JUnit Linux MySql Oracle Application Server (OAS) php review screencast security Spring Framework Spring Security System Administration Test Driven Development (TDD) Testing TestNG Tomcat visualvm vxml WebService XFire